CALCULATION OF DAYS IN PRICE, MUST BE IN NIGHTS

anderjobs
    September 7, 2018 at 1:52 am #5982

Good morning,

1. when adding a hotel or a plan this is added in days, for example 3 days 4 nights, usually the client always pays per night accommodation and not per day taking into account the time of entry and exit of the hotel, at add the number of nights and people account is for days and the value is charged for the number of days and not per night initially, when adding to the cart is already established the normal price for nights of accommodation or nights of the tour, it is possible that help me correct this.

2. When I take the page to production online I see the link index / of and I have not been able to get this, they could help me work correctly.

3. The search engine in the slider only shows tour name and tour type but not the dates or the plan as shown in the template, could help me to configure this.

I can give them my wordpress or teamwever user to help me with this, I am even willing to pay for this to happen.

https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=573014422550 or [email protected]

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.