Custom Css Needed

llewdowley
    October 30, 2018 at 10:14 am #6517

Hi,

I have couple of questions:

1. I can not seem to get the Top Bar Widget (right) to align right. I have tried adding this custom css with no luck:
    .header_top_bar .topbar-right .widget {
    display: inline-block;
    vertical-align: middle;
    font-size: 15px;
    margin-top: 10px;
    margin-bottom: 10px;
    margin-left: 25px;
    text-align: right;
    }

2. How can I move the price shown at the top of the image when viewing the tours in tour grid format, to the bottom of the image? Can I Also change the colour of the price shown here to #fff?

3. We have multiple ticket options for our room options – how do we set these up? I’ve tried using variations, but it calculates strangely.
    Single, Twin Share = 2585 per person
    Double, Twin Share = 2585 per person (meaning they are booking for 2 ppl so should then calculate 2 tickets)
    Single, Single Room = 3085 per person

4. I would like the top image banner on the tours to be larger, but top banner on the pages to stay the size it is now. How do I set this up? I would also like the title text to be centred on each page please.

5. Is there any way to have the tours display in the grid with the same size text box / excerpt? at the moment all boxes are different sizes when viewed on the desktop.

6. Can I change the colour of the review stars? I’ve tried the following code:
    .item_rating .star-rating {
    color: #ef5189;
    }

thanks in advance

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.