Fatal error: Out of memory | Is it a theme's error or need hosting service fix?

gerardoreyna
    January 31, 2019 at 3:22 pm #7625

Once I installed the theme I started receiving these fatal error messages like this:

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 82575360) (tried to allocate 196608 bytes) in /home2/gerardoreyna/public_html/wp-content/plugins/redux-framework/ReduxCore/inc/fields/typography/field_typography.php on line 430

Other similar errors appears if I hit F5 in order to refresh the page, like this:

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 82575360) (tried to allocate 24320 bytes) in /home2/gerardoreyna/public_html/wp-content/plugins/redux-framework/ReduxCore/inc/fields/background/field_background.php on line 288

I have tried editing the wp-config.php file in order to add two lines of code as follows:

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '1024M' );
    define('WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '1024M');

These lines were installed right before the /* That’s all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

The errors appear randomly when navigating inside the wp-admin panel, the errors started just after installing all the required plugins. Once I tried activating them, the process stopped and Visual Composer was not activated. So I clicked the “Activate” link for Visual Composer. After which the errors started.

I am in a HostGator Baby (Shared) Service (https://www.hostgator.com/web-hosting)

uname -a
    Linux gator4153.hostgator.com 3.10.0-693.17.1.2.ELK.el6.x86_64 #1 SMP Thu Feb 8 23:35:45 MST 2018 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

Wordpress 5.03 installed.
    Basic Plugins preinstalled and activated when WordPress was installed.
    EZP Coming Soon Page Versión 1.0.7 | Por Snap Creek Software | https://es.wordpress.org/plugins/easy-pie-coming-soon/ is the only additional plugin installed.

Anything I can do on my end before going to HostGator’s support?

Please let me know if you need further information.

Thanks in advance.

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.