Found bugs with so many errors log

apakata
    October 14, 2017 at 2:28 pm #2254

Dear.

I see so many error on my hosting log. like :

#The The “add_to_cart_fragments” hook uses out of date data structures and function is deprecated since version 3.1.2. Replace with woocommerce_add_to_cart_fragments.

#PHP Warning: Illegal string offset ‘tour_phys’ in /home/***/public_html/wp-content/plugins/travel-booking/inc/widgets.php on line 43

#PHP Warning: Illegal string offset ‘pa_bulan’ in /home/***/public_html/wp-content/plugins/travel-booking/inc/widgets.php on line 63

#PHP Warning: Illegal string offset ‘pa_tujuan’ in /home/***/public_html/wp-content/plugins/travel-booking/inc/widgets.php on line 63

#The The “add_to_cart_fragments” hook uses out of date data structures and function is deprecated since version 3.2.0. Replace with woocommerce_add_to_cart_fragments.

#PHP Warning: Illegal string offset ‘tour_phys’ in /home/***/public_html/wp-content/plugins/travel-booking/inc/widgets.php on line 68

#PHP Warning: Illegal string offset ‘pa_bulan’ in /home/***/public_html/wp-content/plugins/travel-booking/inc/widgets.php on line 88

#PHP Warning: Illegal string offset ‘pa_tujuan’ in /home/***/public_html/wp-content/plugins/travel-booking/inc/widgets.php on line 88

There so many logs with same errors..
    Please fix it.

I try to change the PHP Version from 5.6 to 7.1
    but still got same error.

Thank you

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.