How to questions

gogolfing
    November 14, 2018 at 2:44 pm #6716

Hi there,
    I’ve just uploaded the theme and demo, and I’ve got a couple of questions about tour product set up;

I’ve added one of our tours.

1. Tour date: Our tours only have one departure per year. So, I’ve gone to the dates product data tab and I’ve selected the dates for our tour departure 12 to 22 March 2019. When I view the tour on the front end I cannot see any dates mentioned on the page and it is not allowing me to book the tour because it keeps on asking me to enter a date but it does not let me do so. Please help me troubleshoot this.

2. I need to be able to show three different pricing levels for our tours – depending on whether someone is traveling with a partner, solo and whether they are a golfer or not. I’ve added variations to the tour. I need the main price to show first as a selection however it shows last. How can I make sure the main price shows first (the leading price)?

3. How can I change the booking form button from “Booking Now” to “Book Now”?

4. How do I change the “Group discount” wording in the booking form to something else?

5. How do I change the colours in Woocommerce? I selected to show the store notice and it is in the Woocommerce purple colour. How do I change this to my brand colour? I also want to change the colour for the sale button so I need to know how to do this.

6. How do I add/remove fields to the checkout page (booking form)?

7. Can I integrate Gravity forms with woo-commerce? It seems gravity forms allows to add fields to woocommerce forms. Do you know anything about this?

Your help will be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks
    Sylvie

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.