Variables

agtumini
    January 23, 2018 at 9:28 am #3172

Hello, a few days ago I put a query in the template forum and they asked me to do the query here, maybe they could help me.
    I need to add variables to the tours. (I thought that WooCommerce is integrated this was going to be possible in the tours and now that I installed the theme I see that these only have the price variable for “adults” and “children” and for days of the week).
    I hope you can help me, but I have worked in vain and I will have to find another theme in which I can do this. I told you so you know that it is essential that you can add these variables.

What I just need is that the person can choose between 3 types of tours, for example: tourist class, first class and first higher class. Then with a different price each for children and adults.
    That is, it is the same as it is but for 3 … with the possibility to choose between the 3 kinds of tours and their corresponding prices for children and adults.
    I hope to be clear, I do not speak English, only Spanish … I am writing with the help of Google translate.
    I am looking forward to your response. Thank you very much.

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.