How to limit bookable days in the future

aleksi
    March 9, 2021 at 4:30 pm #11628

How can I limit the booking period of allowed bookings in the future, for example if I only want to allow bookings for the next 6 or 12 months? Currently the booking calendar runs ad infinitum. This creates problems if bookings are allowed to be posted for years in advance.

Second question: Is there a way to batch-close available dates? You can close dates manually one by one from the “Hotel Dates Price” calendar, but this is very slow if you need to close lot of dates for many rooms. My client is running a popup-hotel where rooms might be available only for 1 to 2 weeks and all other dates must be closed.

Also, please advice me further with the following issue: First I purchased the hotel booking plugin as I wanted to integrate the functionality to my existing theme. After some testing I noticed that the plugin is not compatible with almost any commercial theme (tested with Divi, Flatsome, RT19) without extremely heavy customizations. So I ended up with buying the whole theme from you. Is there any way I can get refunded for the plugin, which now is completely useless for me?

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.