issues with child theme

anna
    April 2, 2017 at 12:36 pm #87

Hi guys

great looking theme, however I have a few issues, and would appreciate if you could point me in the right direction.
    I have the child theme installed – as came with your theme.
    I am working with the demo content.
    It’s a local wp install so can’t send link, sorry.

1. The top bar
    – are the values hardcoded? where do I change the phone number, address and the details?

2. I don’t want there to be an option for people to login or create accounts (the woocommerce will be disabled for now). How do I remove the login/register/logout displayed in the top bar?

3. Footer
    – where do I remove the ‘terms of use’ and ‘privacy policy’ link?
    – I don’t want the social media links in the footer – where do I disable those? turning off social sharing in the theme options doesn’t seem to change anything

4. In the ‘display settings’ I have all the layouts set to the first option – no side bars
    The blog page still displays with the left side bar though (recent posts, meta etc)

Are these issues caused by the child theme? I am going to need quite a lot of customisation so don’t want to be using the main theme. It’s super urgent for me, so I’d really appreciate if you could get back to me asap.

Regards
    Anna

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.