Problems with grid styles, column when writing an excerpt

arto
    September 5, 2022 at 4:17 pm #12825

Hello Team,
    I would like to know the answers of several questions:
    1. When I switch the tour menu into “Grid”-“Style 1, Style 2”, “Columns 3,4” I see on the screen the block which is out of its measures, and I noticed it was the problem from the “excerpt”, means when I’m writing an excerpt more than is foreseen the block is becoming out of its measures? Why it’s so? Maybe there are some bugs on the the style 1, 2 modes and with columns 3, 4?
    2. Besides on the screen the section “reviews”-“stars” shows out of the block line while in “Grid”-“style 2” “columns 3, 4” modes.
    3. I would like to know how you constructed the “description and itinerary” types’ contents? You inserted separate codes into that block via tables or via table plugins? On the screenshots I showed the issues. besides, I can’t find how you inserted a
    horizontal line in the table in the section “Descriotion”. And I can’t find in the theme “icons” inserted in the “itinerary” section, but the additional CSS I saw in the Customizer mode.
    In the attached link find the screenshots on the above mentioned issues – https://imgur.com/a/tpvMhOe
    Please, let me know if there are still some bugs in the theme that needs to be updated?

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.