Problem with “Travel booking” plugin

orca-website
    August 17, 2023 at 10:30 pm #14124

Hi there, I am using your theme and the plugins that come with the theme already some weeks and actually never had problems. Today, from one moment to another, my website stopped working. It was loading really slow and not responding although I didn’t do anything wrong, just editing some texts and images in the backend.

So I tried to find the error and found out that it’s your plugin “Travel booking” that is causing the errors.

There are some logs like:
    – “PHP Warning: Undefined property: stdClass::$object_id in /WEBSITE-PATH/wp-content/plugins/travel-booking/inc/class-travel-url.php on line 294, referer: …”
    – “PHP Warning: Undefined property: stdClass::$object_id in /WEBSITE-PATH/wp-content
    /plugins/travel-booking/inc/class-travel-url.php on line 278, referer: …”
    or
    – “Aq_Resize.process() error: Unable to resize image because image_resize_dimensions() failed, re
    ferer: …”

It also says something about the memory limit and the maximum execution time but if the plugin is deactivated the website doesn’t mention those errors and my settings are fine, already quite high.

So yeah, my question is, what’s going on with this plugin and how can I fix it?
    Like I said, it worked all fine and suddenly it stopped working.

I can also provide website access, but don’t know how without letting others see it.

Thanks and best regards

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.