Trouble Installing Theme and Plugin

cc.capn
    February 2, 2024 at 3:33 pm #14461

Hello,

I hope this message finds you well. I’m reaching out regarding some difficulties I’m encountering while attempting to install the theme. Initially, I encountered an issue with the Phys-Core plugin, which redirected me to an error page on WordPress. Additionally, I hadn’t installed the WooCommerce plugin at first, but later installed it. Despite this, I still face the same error page when trying to install the plugin suggested by the theme.

Here are the details provided in the email from the administrator:

WordPress Version: 6.4.3
    Active Theme: Hotel Queen (Version 1.3.1)
    Current Plugin: WooCommerce (Version 8.5.2)
    PHP Version: 8.2.10
    Error Details:
    An E_ERROR occurred on line 232 of the file /web/htdocs/www/home/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/src/Internal/Admin/Settings.php. Error message: Uncaught Error: Class “WC_Marketplace_Suggestions” not found in /web/htdocs/www/home/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/src/Internal/Admin/Settings.php:232

I’ve followed the instructions provided, but unfortunately, I’m unable to proceed. Could you please assist me in resolving this matter?

Thank you for your attention to this issue. Looking forward to your prompt response.

Best regards,
    ccpn

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.